Night Heat Lamp
- Moonlight Lamp
- Simulates natural moonlight
- Perfect for nocturnal viewing
- Provides tropical night time temperatures
- Stimulates breeding behavior in reptiles and amphibians
- Can be combined with Daytime Heat Lamp or Repti Glo for a 24-hour cycle
The bulb simulates natural moonlight to allow nocturnal viewing without disturbing the animal’s day and night cycle. The light emitted is bluish due to the use of blue glass. The heat generated by the bulb is minimal but enough to provide tropical night time temperatures. The lower wattage of these bulbs does not interfere with natural night drops in temperature.
Colour temperature: 1500 K
Night Heat Lamp PT2120 - T10/15W
Thermal Efficiency: 93%
Night Heat Lamp PT2122 - T10/25W
Night Heat Lamp PT2124 - T10/40W
Night Heat Lamp PT2126 - A19/50W
Night Heat Lamp PT2130 - A19/75W
The Exo Terra Glow Light (PT2052 / PT2054 / PT2056) is perfectly suited for the Exo Terra Incandescent Bulbs.
|T10 / 15W||T10 / 25W||T10 / 40W||A19 / 50W||A19 / 75W|
PT2126: Not available in France.