Monsoon RS400 / Replacement or Extension Accessories
Replacement or extension accessories for:
The Exo Terra Monsoon accessories allow you to grow your existing terrarium setup or extend the system to multiple terrariums. Up to 4 nozzles can easily be added to one Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 Misting System (for a total of 6 nozzles).
Monsoon Remote Control PT2496
- Switch unit to On (1), Off (2) or Cycle (3) via remote control
- Great for temporarily switching the unit On/Off
- Enjoy the misting system remotely, without disturbing the terrarium
The Exo Terra Monsoon Remote Control works with the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400, enabling you to switch the unit to the On, Off and Cycle positions remotely. It’s also great for temporarily turning the unit On and Off; to increase the humidity manually; to test the nozzle performance; or to simply make sure the unit operates properly. Switching the unit On/Off from a distance will also help to prevent stress to the animals. 2 AAA batteries not included.
Monsoon Nozzle Extension Kit PT2497
- Extension nozzle for Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 Misting System
- Easy to install
The Exo Terra Monsoon Nozzle Extension Kit contains one, easy-to-install nozzle that allows you to grow your existing terrarium setup or extend the system to multiple terrariums. Up to 4 nozzles can easily be added to one Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 misting System (for a total of 6 nozzles).
Monsoon Y-Connector PT2498
- Allows connection of an extra nozzle
- Easy to install
The Exo Terra Monsoon Y-connector is an extension part for the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 misting system, allowing you to connect an extra nozzle to an existing system. Multiple Y-connectors can be used to expand the system up to 6 nozzles. We recommend using distilled water.
Monsoon Water Filter PT2500
- Purifies misting water
- Prevents larger particles from blocking nozzles
- Easy to replace
The Exo Terra Monsoon Water Filter is a replacement filter for the Exo Terra Monsoon RS400. This extremely fine filter purifies misting water and prevents larger particles from entering and blocking the nozzles. We recommend using distilled water.
Monsoon Nozzles PT2501
- Expands the Monsoon misting system
- Creates a very fine mist
- Easy to install and maintain
The Exo Terra Monsoon Nozzles allow you to expand your existing Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 misting system (up to six nozzles) or extend the system to multiple terrariums using additional Y-connectors (PT2498) and Tubing (PT2504). We recommend using distilled water.
Monsoon Suction Cups PT2502
- Fixes tubing onto any smooth surface
- Additional tubing support
- For use inside and outside the terrarium
Exo Terra Monsoon Suction Cups allow you to attach the tubing firmly onto any smooth surface in the terrarium.
Monsoon Nozzle Tool PT2503
- Turn to the left to loosen and remove the nozzle head.
- Turn to the left to loosen and remove the nozzle base.
- Push the nozzle tip out through the front of the nozzle head.
- Soak the nozzle head, nozzle base and nozzle tip in a 50/50 water-vinegar solution for 3 hours.
- Assemble the nozzle tip on the nozzle base.
- Carefully insert the assembly into the nozzle head and turn to the right to tighten.
- Replace the assembled nozzle head into the nozzle and turn right to tighten.
ATTENTION: Be careful to not tighten the assembly too hard as it might cause permanent damage to the nozzle!
Monsoon Tubing PT2504
- Extension tubing
- Easy to install
Exo Terra Monsoon Tubing allows you to expand your existing Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 misting system up to six nozzles or extend the system to multiple terrariums using additional Y-connectors (PT2498) and nozzles (PT2501). We recommend using distilled water.
|PT2496||Monsoon Remote Control|
|PT2497||Monsoon Nozzle Extension Kit|
|PT2500||Monsoon Water Filter|
|PT2502||Monsoon Suction Cups|
|PT2503||Monsoon Nozzle Tool|
|PT2504||Monsoon Tubing /1.8m / 6ft|
PT2497, PT2498: Not available in France.
Infosheet (PDF): NA/EU